France / Provence
The Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region is composed of various territories, between seas and mountains. The region covers 31,000 square kilometers and accommodates more than 4,743,000 inhabitants. It gathers 6 administrative departments, including Bouches-du-Rhône, which main city, is Marseille.
The territory offers a pleasant climate, superb landscapes and a living culture, and is, moreover an area of great activity.
Its geographical location is at the crossroads of east-west and north-south trade routes, favoring the development of industrial and commercial activity:
- business and high-tech industrial parks,
- high level research and educational infrastructure,
- digital territory : regional, national and international platform for communication networks, particularly to Asia, Africa and the Middle East, with the installation of the Sea-Me-We 4
- 9 competitive clusters, including a global cluster (SCS – Secure Communications Solutions) and a globally-oriented cluster (the Mer PACA maritime cluster),
- over 700 companies with foreign capital located in the Bouches-du-Rhône
- international airport and Marseille-Fos, largest port complex in France and the Mediterranean
Provence is a country to which I am always returning, next week, next year, any day now, as soon as I can get on a train.
Support contact point in Marseille Provence
Business transfer is managed by the CCI Marseille Provence Department of Entrepreneurship team. The team validates sellers (diagnosis of sale) and buyers projects. CCI Marseille Provence offers the digital service “Transentreprise.com” sponsored by Chambers of Commerce and Chamber of Arts and Crafts. This system, in partnership with transmission professionals: notaries, accountants, lawyers and banks is efficient in 77 departments
Our Service for Transnational business transfer
- Transentreprise.com : created by the chambers of commerce and chambers of crafts, is an online Platform for Sellers and Buyers:
Educate sellers about the need to anticipate and prepare the transfer of their business.
Supporting entrepreneurs in the publication of their business offer to sell
Promote businesses to resume
Detection, awareness and support for takeover candidates in the completion of their project.
Observation of the transmission market
- Matchmaking live event : “Nocturne de la transmission Speed dating between sellers and buyers on half a day with qualified sellers profiles
- First level of selling diagnosis : monthly meeting with legal, financial, fiscal and patrimonial experts
- Training sessions (5 days) : How to buy a company : legal, fiscal, patrimonial, financial issues
- Selling diagnosis : Project review and recommendations by a CCIMP expert
- Partner network of lawyers, business trustees, notaries, engineering firms, banks, insurance institute support the successors and transferors, also business expansion and start ups